8(a) STARS II GWAC Open Season Winners!
The Joint Venture (JV) between Savan Group, LLC and Network Specialty Group, Inc. (NSGI), referred to as Savan NSG Alliance, now holds the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS II) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
What 8(a) STARS Means for You:
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit
- Access to 760 pre-vetted and qualified 8(a) vendors
- Rates are pre-competed and can be discounted at the task level
- Directed task order awards up to $4 million
- Low 0.75% contract access fee
- Lead times of only days instead of months from opportunity identification to contract award
- Task order hybrid contract types can purchase services and hardware
- $10 billion program ceiling
- Five-year base and 5-year option year ending August 30, 2021
- Task order periods of performance may extend past 2021
- Task order contract types include fixed price, labor hour, and time and materials
- IDIQ contract has SBA approval; no further SBA approvals are required on a task
- order basis
GSA’s 8(a) Stars II
GSA’s 8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, competitive indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle focused on four commonly used functional areas (FAs) from the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS). This GWAC enables federal agencies easy access to IT services or IT services-based solutions from small businesses.
- NAICS 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Service
- NAICS 541512 - Computer Systems Design Services
- NAICS 541513 - Computer Facilities Management Services
- NAICS 541519 - Other Computer Related Services